Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Questionnaire


Hello readers!

Clearly I have not yet gone to bed, and I've been reading blogs, so I decided to do this questionnaire from the blog Amarixe. You can find her questionnaire here.

Here are my answers:

1.) Mood: a mixture of happy and sad, bittersweet I guess, with a dash of excitement for tomorrow thrown in
2.) Do you have a subscription to any magazines? Seventeen, and I'm considering Allure
3.) Name one thing you are looking forward to in the near future. Seeing my best friend tomorrow after a couple months apart at school!
4.) Current nail polish: I don't know the name but it's a bright pink by OPI.
5.) Do you know how to identify any constellations? I know how you're supposed to identify the Big and Little Dippers and I can't remember the others. I probably wouldn't be able to, though.
6.) Do you like the idea of electronic reading (Kindle, iPad, etc.) or prefer an old-fashioned book? I prefer an old-fashioned book, but I understand the appeal of the Kindle.
7.) Current outfit: Pajamas!
8.) Do you like karaoke? I used to hate it, but I've gotten more confident about my singing voice so now I love it! I mess up the words all the time!
9.) What was your favorite cereal as a kid? I liked Lucky Charms and Oreo O's. Deliciously unhealthy.
10.) Weekly goals: I'm working on feeling better about myself and treating my body better.


That's all for now, folks. Please respond if you'd like, or you can head over to Amarixe to read hers.

xEsther

No comments:

Post a Comment