Sunday, March 20, 2011

Mini Review: e.l.f. Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20

Note: PLEASE READ THE UPDATE BELOW!

You're probably tired of "Hello dear readers" for the night.

Ok, ok. I promise this is my last post of the night! I wanted to do this before I forgot. I recently mentioned that I was out shopping with a friend at Target and she bought, as you might have guessed, the e.l.f. Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20, in the shade Nude. At $3 you might not think it does much, but she's pleased overall. She didn't give me a ton of details, but she mentioned that she thinks it actually worked. She wanted her tinted moisturizer to give her a bit of glow without making her facial skin a different color and necessitating application of the product all over her neck just to match it. So I would guess that this did indeed give her a bit of a glow and some sheer coverage.

UPDATE: My friend just told me that this is not an oil free moisturizer. She thinks it was breaking her out, and has stopped use. This would probably be better suited to those who are not acne prone.


Image from http://www.eyeslipsface.com/studio/face/tinted_moisturizer/tinted_moisturizer_spf_20

That is my highly sped up secondhand review of the product. In any case, if you're in dire need of a tinted moisturizer and hard pressed for cash, it can't hurt to try this out for the price. The tinted moisturizer that I'm using now is mentioned here and here, and I plan to give you more information at a [slightly] later date.

To glowing skin and flawless faces.

xEsther

1 comment:

  1. Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with. Each & every tips of your post are awesome. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging.. moisturizer with SPF

    ReplyDelete