Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Year, New Post!

Source
Hello, dear readers,

I know I've said "Happy New Year!" in a couple of the last posts, so there it is. Seeing as it is the beginning of January, I suppose I should write something this week. I'm not particularly interested in sharing resolutions or reminiscing about the past year, but I will say I'm glad that 2011 is over.

The reason I haven't done my first 2012 post until now is because I'm up for round two of the College Search, this time as a transfer. I'm throwing myself full force into the process with the knowledge of what I want and can't handle in a school. With my arsenal of personal experiences from the year at my previous university stored in the back of my mind, I hope that I am better equipped to find a college suited to my needs.

In other news, I notice that I've gained a subscriber or two since the end of December, so thank you for that. As for upcoming posts, I know I always fail to keep my promises when it comes to actually getting things up on time. I will say, however, that I have a few reviews on the way. I like to try products out for a week before I can review them, so they won't be up tomorrow.

I remember last year, around this time, I was writing about how New Year's resolutions seemed silly to me. I think that after the past year, I'm changing my mind a bit. This isn't to say that I'll make resolutions every year, but I definitely need them this time. I'm writing them down so I can go back and look at them, because that tends to be helpful for most people. I hope to benefit from these first-time resolutions! We'll see how it goes.

But back to you, readers: How has the first week of the year been for you? Do you like to make resolutions?

Wishing you the best this new year.

xEsther

No comments:

Post a Comment