Friday, January 27, 2012

Coming Soon to a Blog Near You

Hello, dear readers,

It probably feels like every other post is an update; that's how it feels to me. However, I always like to know what's going on with bloggers when they're unable to post. It's sort of reassuring to know they'll be back eventually. Right now I'm working on testing out some samples to review. I have three lipsticks, two powders, and a powder concealer. The idea is that I'll be able to put all the lipsticks in one post, and hopefully the powders in another.

I like to give [much too] thorough reviews, so I'm testing the first one today and noting details on a Word document. Yes, I do that. You may have to excuse me for some terrible photos, because my camera's lighting just won't cooperate with me, and I don't have the expertise to know how to fix it. The goal right now is to test these out by Monday, and then put up a review as soon as possible.

At the moment I'm frantically emailing college counselors with questions about transfer applications and writing seven million extra essays. Some of these schools really grill transfer students. Yeesh! It's not like we enjoyed our last schools, so give us a break!

Anyway, rant over. I'm also starting to get homework and spending a lot of time at the library, as well as posting twice a week on CHAOS. I know plenty of bloggers who are much busier than I am and still manage to get posts out almost every day, but I just can't do that.

I hope you've all had a pleasant work/school week, and tomorrow you can relax.

xEsther




No comments:

Post a Comment