Monday, May 16, 2011

I'm in a Blogging Mood Today

Hello, dear readers,


If you've been reading my blog for a while, you may know that I quite enjoy surveys, such as the ones I did here, here, and here. Oh, and also here and here. Can't say I do too many of these now, can you? It's not as if you can ever have enough surveys! By now, you'll know so many random facts about me, you won't want to know any more. Well that's a sorry thought, because I'm about to do another survey for you. Yes, that's right. I saw this one over at Hello Beautiful by the lovely Hannah.


Here we are:






Age: 19
Bed Size: Twin
Chore you Hate: Doing dishes. I'm actually repulsed by the sight of someone's partially eaten food stuck on a plate. Utterly disgusting.
Dogs: I'd love to have one, but alas that's not going to happen until I'm settled on my own, as my dad is not the biggest fan of dogs.
Essential start of your day: Either yogurt and granola or oatmeal
Favourite Colour: Aqua/turquoise
Gold or Silver: I really love both, honestly, but silver tends to look better on my skin tone. I'll just wear whatever suits my outfit as far as jewelry, but going by color alone I couldn't wear gold clothing. It looks horrendous.
Height: About 5'3"
Instruments I play: I used to play piano, but I hated practicing and I hated my teacher. After a few years of it, I was done and haven't looked back. It'd be nice to play, but I prefer singing.
Job Title: Intern with the Finance Department
Kids: None. It's way too early for me to be thinking about that.
Live: In the U.S.
Mum's name: Susan
Nickname: I have many, and most are rather strange and won't be understood by anyone not in my immediate family or one of my friends. Roni, Rone, Rice, Reese, Ostra, Shveis, etc. Please don't be alarmed by the fact that they seem to have no tie in to my name. The important thing is that I respond to them, and I promise there are reasons behind them.
Pet Peeve: Bad grammar/spelling. That's just one of them. Also chewing with one's mouth open and talking while chewing with one's mouth open. Anything to do with germs, really, and incessant nagging. I sound like a right old grump, but I promise I'm not! I don't focus on pet peeves 99 percent of the time.
Quote from a movie: "My brains, his steel and your strength against sixty men, and you think a little head jiggle is supposed to make me happy?" That was the first that came to mine. Anyone recognize it? If you don't, go right on over and rent The Princess Bride. It's seriously one of the greatest movies I've seen.


Picture break:


This is from the scene in which the quote above is spoken by the man in the middle, Wesley.
Image from http://seeingsepia.blogspot.com/2010/07/page-to-screen-top-10-most-faithful.html

Right or left handed: Righty
Siblings: Older sister, Aliza, and older brother Aaron
Time you wake up: For work, 7 am; on the weekend anywhere from 9-11 am depending on how vehemently I reject my alarm clock.
Underwear: Now that's a wee to personal for me.
Vegetables you dislike: Tomato, though that's technically a fruit, cucumber, peppers. I do eat all these vegetables if they are cooked in a dish, but on their own I dislike them.
What makes you run late: General forgetfulness and bad hair/makeup days that take forever to fix
X-rays you've had done: Thumb, nose, and either my back or stomach [it's been so long I can't remember], and then routine teeth X-rays
Yummy food you make: I make a mean brownie! [No, not that kind, naughty!]
Zoo animal: Penguins, monkeys, and apes!




Hope you enjoyed yet another wonderful survey [sarcasm fully intended]!


If you do this, let me know.


xEsther

No comments:

Post a Comment