Saturday, July 23, 2011

Would You Rather: Beauty Edition, The Sequel





Dear wonderful readers, 

It seems that as soon as I caught the train for the last Would You Rather: Beauty Edition, someone came up with a new one. Well this blog can't lag that far behind as long as I'm in charge! If you've been reading my blog, or happened to stop by more than once, you'll know I do an obscene amount of surveys/tags. This particular one is going around YouTube currently, and I find tags extremely fun and easy to do, as well as easy to read/watch them on other people's blogs/channels. Naturally, I must complete the tag as well.

Here it is, once again:


1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?
This is the easiest question ever. It's not fair, really, how easy it is. I own a grand total of one eyeshadow palette, and a few odd eyeshadows that I never wear. I'm a lipstick girl all around, hence the blog title, and I couldn't live without those, nor without lipglosses. I'd much rather lose the palette.

Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
I guess if I chopped off all my hair, it would grow back, but my face is not cut out for a lack of hair, nor does my hair grow fast enough to make it okay. I guess I'd rather never be able to cut it. I could always trim off split ends, but if it was physically "uncuttable," I suppose it would be strong enough to not have split ends.

Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
A pink cheek. I have a feeling I could pull it off better since I'm so pale.

If you had $1000 to spend, Would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
This one is debatably the hardest question for me. I honestly don't spend much on makeup, nor do I think I'll need to, despite my love for lipstick and concealer. I think I'd really like to redo my wardrobe and amp up my style, so clothes win this one with utmost certainty.

Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
Eyeliner as lipstick. I'm rubbish at applying eyeliner and never wear it anyway, but there are eyeliners that are pink and red, so I could use that as lipstick.

Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
This was in another tag, I believe, and I would choose Ulta because it's a cheaper version of Sephora. If I have to choose between these two, it will be Sephora for the variety of brands and products.

Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?
This tag is almost unfairly too easy for me. One eyeshadow color, of course. I don't wear any, anyway. 

Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
Summer clothes in winter. I do it anyway, because I don't own more than a few sweaters/long sleeved shirts. I live in tanks or short sleeved shirts with cardigans, paired with jeans anyway. Or I'd wear dresses with cardigans. I think I'm allergic to winter clothes.

Would you rather dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Bright, without a doubt. I rarely wear dark nails as it is.

Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
Seriously? You'd think I wrote this tag. Definitely my favorite eye product. [Shhh, don't tell anyone I don't have a favorite eye product!]

Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a pony tail or a messy bun?
Probably a messy bun, because that's what I tend to do when it's not down.

Would your rather never being able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?
I have actually gone a year or so without painting my nails, but I've gone just as long without lipgloss. My love for nail polish is a much longer love, and I think as long as I have lipstick, I could live without gloss.

Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all? or sharpie them in everyday?
I need eyebrows or my face would look crazy, so nasty as it sounds it would have to be sharpie.

Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
I'd probably have to live without polish than without any makeup, especially because when I break out, I feel like it's unprofessional not to use makeup to cover it up at work.

So there's the other Beauty Edition tag. Again, please do this tag if you want to, absolutely anyone. I hope you are amused as I am at the questions, as well as how darn easy they were for me to answer.

I'll be talking to you soon!

xEsther

Image from http://www.mylilventure.com/beauty-fashion/must-have-make-up-tools/

No comments:

Post a Comment