Thursday, November 17, 2011

Late Night Lit: One Down!

Source

Hello, dear readers,

If you read my last Late Night Lit post, you will know that I had seven books to finish, each of which I've picked up and started only to put down and start something new. I'm a very sporadic reader when it comes to actually finishing books, though I have no problem starting new ones. So, the news?

I finally finished the first off my list: Harry Potter y la orden del fenix. Honestly, I thought I would finish Spring Collection first, because I tend to zoom through chick lit faster than anything else. I don't feel the need to do a review on this particular book, because I assume that 99 percent of humanity has read the Harry Potter series. If you're part of the one percent who hasn't, get to it!

The particular copy I was reading is from my local library and I had been reading it for the past two years, give or take a few months. This book has been in three different states, to visit my sister and to stay with me at college while I constantly renewed online. Don't ask why the system didn't figure it out. The only time I ever had to return it, before subsequently checking it out again, was when I renewed it a day late and owed a fine. This is also the only copy my library owns. They should give it to me as a gift, since clearly no one is reading it but me.

Reader that I am, however, finishing this book means starting another.

Harry Potter y el misterio del príncipe, here I come!

xEsther

No comments:

Post a Comment