Thursday, November 3, 2011

Late Night Lit: Books I'm Currently Reading

Source
For the record, I would never treat a book like this!

Hello, dear readers,

It's nearly 3 a.m., and I clearly should be sleeping. Then again, who does that? It's a much better idea to write a late night blog post, in this case, "Late Night Lit." As I've mentioned in previous posts, I have the attention span of a two year old when it comes to actually finishing one book at a time. Two words: I can't.

Reading one book at a time just doesn't work for me. I thought it might be fun to share a random post, since I'm not sleeping, letting you know what books I'm reading. This includes books I just started, books I've read on and off for a couple years, and books I have with me but haven't picked up in three years. Yes, I did just say three years.

If I ever finish one of the books, I'll write a "Let's Do...A Book Review" post for it. My previous reviews can be read The Constant Princess, The Other Boleyn Girl, Twenties Girl, and Water for Elephants


Here is a list of books I'm currently working on:

Harry Potter y la Orden del Fenix, by J.K. Rowling; translated by Gemma Rovira Ortega
Spring Collection, by Judith Krantz
The Graveyard Book, by Neil Gaiman
The Naming, by Alison Croggon
The Diet Survivor's Handbook, by Judith Matz and Ellen Frankel
Nation, by Terry Pratchett
The Color of Magic, by Terry Pratchett
The Cat's Pajamas: A Fabulous Fictionary of Familiar Phrases, by Ted Tuleja


It's official: I have a problem. That makes seven books, spanning from trashy chick lit to fantasy; self help to humorous reference book; children's book to fiction to foreign language.

Any guesses as to which one I'll finish first? I have a pretty good idea.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment