Sunday, October 16, 2011

Fall Loves Tag

Source

Hello, dear readers,

This is another tag that has been going around YouTube for a while now, and I thought I'd try my hand at it. If you've been reading for any amount of time, you'll know I can't help myself when it comes to tags.

Alas, here we are:
 

Beauty & Fashion:
1) Top 5 fall makeup items?
  • Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealer [Shade Light]
Source














  • Clinique High Impact Lip Colour in Extreme Pink
Source
  • Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Latino
Source
  • Avon Ultra Color Rich Lipstick in Berry, Berry Nice
Source
  • L'Oreal Colour Riche Lipstick in Tropical Coral
Source


















I chose these products because I really can never live without concealer, and the lipsticks are ones that I either a) think are good fall colors or b) I wore throughout fall last year

2) Favorite fall hair product?
This is a year-round favorite: Generic Value Products Smoothing Serum, but it's even more important in the colder months because for some reason I just like my hair to look more polishe, whereas I don't mind it a little frizzier and more textured in the summer. It's the exact same as Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum, and it is a must to tame the annoying frizz and flyaways. [Links are to the reviews, by the way]

3) Favorite fall nail polish?
This year it has to be Milani Bijou Bronze polish. I especially like it layered over a black nail polish because it shows up even brighter and more metallic.

Source


 













4) Favorite fall scent?
I like this scent year-round, but Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar is particularly great for fall. I also just love the smell of fall foods and spices, like pumpkin and cinnamon. 

5) Most worn clothing item & accessory?
My most worn clothing item is, without a doubt, a cardigan. I live in cardigans throughout the colder months because I really don't like long-sleeved shirts. It's also handy because temperature differs from classroom to classroom to dorm to the outdoors, so it makes it easy to be comfortable when you can just add or remove a layer. My most worn accessory is my watch, but that's year-round. I don't have specific seasonal accessories, because I don't really own scarves or anything like that.

Random fall Questions:
1) Who's your fall style icon?
I don't have a style icon, per se, but I do love Taylor Swift's style.

2) Going to a corn maze, what do you wear?
I don't think I've ever gone to a corn maze, but it brings up the image of a black or white tank top, plaid button-down, jeans, and riding boots. I don't actually own riding boots; it's just that a corn maze makes me think of a stereotypical country-cute outfit.

3) Favorite Halloween movie?
I don't recall having seen too many Halloween movies, but you can never go wrong with It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown. It's such a cute movie.

4) Favorite Halloween candy?
I love anything chocolate, so Butterfingers and Reeses Cups are always favorites for candy. As for Halloween-specific candy, I do enjoy candy corn. I haven't really had Halloween candy in at least a year, though.

5) What are you being for Halloween?!
I'm not entirely sure, because I'm not sure if I'm going to any Halloween parties or not. I do have a flapper-style dress I got from Forever 21 two years ago for a 20s-themed party, so I could always wear that.

So those were my answers to the "Fall Loves" Tag. By all means,  feel free to do it yourself if you like. I love reading other people's answers just as much as I love filling in my own!

I hope your weekend was splendid!

xEsther


No comments:

Post a Comment