Thursday, October 13, 2011

Piecing it Together


Source




Hello, dear readers,


Thank you for sticking with me through my sporadic posting. I'd really like to get back on track with more regular posting, but at the moment I'm trying to put myself back together for various reasons. I have to focus more on my school work and on myself, so I will, as so often happens, be on and off here with a certain amount of irregularity. I'm still keeping up with my blog reading, but I don't quite have time to put together ideas for posts, much less compose them. 


In the meantime, I've finally declared my major at my university, though I'm planning to declare another major and possibly a minor in the near future. So that's a step in the right direction. I've also been doing a fun project with my lip products lately. Each week a put several products in a cosmetic bag, and I can only use those products to come up with a different look every day. At the end of the week, I take out all the products I've used and replace them with new ones. The ones that remain unused also remain in the bag. I don't have an endless lip product collection with me, or at all, really, so there will be some overlap. It's quite fun, though, and I hope to post at least once with a picture of my products of the week, once I get the motivation and time to get my camera up and running.


So that's what is going on in my life at the moment, just picking up the pieces.


I hope you're all enjoying your week!


xEsther

No comments:

Post a Comment