Saturday, January 22, 2011

Who You're Reading!

UPDATE: The concert was fabulous and girls' night was a wonderful success. I just wanted to reiterate that I know the quality of pictures, or lack of pictures whatsoever, is poor, and it will take me a bit to get all of this blog formatting up to beauty/life blog standards. So I apologize for the lack of good pictures, and I promise this problem will be fixed as soon as possible!

Hello Lovely Readers!

I don't have much time to write because I'm off in about 15 minutes to have a girls' night with a few good friends. We're going to see an a cappella concert at the university and then just relax and enjoy each other's company. I just thought I should show a really crappy webcam photo of myself so you can get an idea of what I look like and who you're reading.






Please excuse the incredibly expressionless face and very washed out lighting. But yes, I am this pale.


Until next time.

XEsther

No comments:

Post a Comment