Monday, January 3, 2011

Honorable Mention Skincare

Hello readers!

I didn't think I could write about skincare without mentioning the last item in my skincare routine. That item is Neutrogena Oil Free Moisture for Sensitive Skin.

Photo insert here:


There isn't really much to say about this product besides the fact that it was a wonderful skincare discovery of 2010. I don't find it necessary to wear moisturizer with SPF at night, but it's really hard to find any without SPF unless it's an anti-aging cream, and I don't feel the need to use an anti-aging cream at this point in my life. I just want something simple and moisturizing that's not too heavy and is oil free, and that's what this product is. There are no miracle ingredients in it; it's just an oil free, fragrance free, gentle moisturizer that has served me well throughout summer, fall, and winter. Besides my prescriptions, this is the only other skincare item I rely on, and it works quite well.

No comments:

Post a Comment