Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Tales of a Disappearing Blogger

Source
Hello, dear readers,

It seems like it's been years since I last posted, though I know it's actually been a little over two weeks. Still, I feel like there's no excuse for staying away so long. I owe you a review on the powder products I received from Fusion of Color Cosmetics, and there is at least one tag I'd like to do. I have still been blogging for Chaos, so feel free to look over there if you have the patience to find my articles. My name happens to be at the bottom of the post in the smallest font, so I can understand if you don't want to sift through everything! It's almost entirely fashion, and I write the only regular beauty posts. However, I'd like to come back to my own blog and start posting again. Things [read: stressful situations] have settled down for me over this past week, and I am currently on spring break. I can't promise when my next post is up, but it will be sooner rather than later. I'm also aware that the majority of committed bloggers are busier than I am, hence the lack of excuses this time!

I hope March has been treating you well!

I'll be speaking to you soon.


xEsther

No comments:

Post a Comment