Hello, dear readers,
I have to admit that I'm cheating a bit on this tag. You're supposed to be tagged by another blogger; answer the questions; and create 11 of your own. Then you're meant to tag 11 other bloggers. I don't plan on coming up with 11 questions, nor tagging 11 bloggers. If you want me to create my own, let me know. Otherwise, on to the questions [randomly found on Sunnie's Obsessions]:
1. What nail polish are you wearing now?
NYC Long Wearing Nail Enamel in Fuschia Shock
2. What’s your favorite blush?
I don't wear blush, so I can't answer.
3. What’s the most expensive beauty product you have?
I believe Clinique Perfectly Real Makeup is the priciest.
4. What’s your favorite mask?
I don't purchase masks, but I do make my own honey mask once in a great while. It consists of, [would you believe it?] honey.
5. A random fact about yourself.
I am often the only one laughing out loud at the movie theater. Yes, I am that person. Remember me? The one you always want to smack?
6. Sephora or MAC?
I've mentioned in a previous tag that I don't shop at either of these stores. I prefer Ulta. Between these two, I would choose Sephora for the wider range of brands and products.
7. What magazine(s) do you read?
If you read yesterday's post, you'll know that I have too many magazines. Here's the roundup:
- Magazines I subscribe to and/or were gifts: Marie Claire, Allure, Seventeen [though I'm starting to feel too old for it], Elle
- Magazines I get for free due to some sort of promotion/giveaway: Shape, More [I realize this one is meant for middle-aged women.]
- My mom's magazines: Family Circle, Woman's Day
- My friend's magazines: Teen Vogue and whatever random magazines she buys for fun
8. What’s your favorite perfume?
Probably Strawberries and Champagne from Victoria's Secret. I also really like the VS Romantic Wish.
9. What’s the best base coat you have ever used?
I don't know that I have a best base coat, but I quite enjoy the Wet n Wild Shine Clear Nail Protector as a base and top coat.
10. What’s your favorite foundation?
Since I own just one, I have to say Clinique Perfectly Real Makeup.
11. Where do you want to travel the most?
I can't pick just one for this. I'm going to generalize and say Europe.
Feel free to do this tag, whether it's the proper format or not.
Have a great weekend!