Monday, December 19, 2011

Tag: More of "This or That"

Source


Hello, dear readers,


If you've been reading my blog for a while, you know I absolutely cannot resist posting every tag I find on other blogs or on YouTube. Today's tag comes from this post on ElleandBlair.com. Tags are perhaps the most fun posts for me to write, and certainly the easiest, though the ones that take a lot of work, such as my Pop Culture Favorites, are the most rewarding!


In any case, here's the tag:


Coke or Pepsi? I don't drink soda, but I don't think I liked either of those back when I did.The last time I can remember having soda was probably three or four years ago, because the water at one of my dinners in Peru wasn't safe to drink, so it's been awhile.
Ice cream or frozen yogurt? Frozen yogurt, and I'm not just saying that because it's slightly healthier. First of all, fun fact, I used to only eat ice cream in the winter. Not sure why. Besides, whenever my mom bought ice cream in the past, my siblings and I would eat it once or twice and we'd end up throwing out the carton. I do still like ice cream, but I definitely prefer frozen yogurt.
Clothes or makeup? If you're talking about which one is more necessary, then it has to be clothing. However, if this is referring to which is more fun to shop for, then I choose makeup.
Hairspray or frizz lotion? Frizz lotion. I pretty much never use heat in my hair, so hairspray is unnecessary. Frizz lotion for a curly girl is a must-have!
T.V or book? I hate this question because TV and books are completely different mediums of entertainment. Since TV kind of kept me going, sadly enough, throughout this year, but I'm a huge book lover, I can't choose. If I had been asked this question three years ago, books would have been my answer, without a doubt. Ask me again in a few years, and books will probably be the answer again.
Pool or beach? For swimming, the pool. For lounging, the beach. So many of these questions pair things that are meant for different purposes, hence my wishy-washyness!
Water or soda? Water.
Sandals or boots? Sandals, simply because I don't own really cute boots and I much prefer hot weather.
Purse or backpack? They have totally different purposes for me, but I prefer purses in general.
Team Jacob or Team Edward? No. I'm a Harry Potter Girl, and I literally cannot take the terrible writing in the Twilight books [I only had to read a few pages of one of the books to be completely turned away] or the bad acting in the movies [yes, I was forced to see the laughable first one]. I stand firmly in the category of Stop Declaring Teams about Twilight. Sorry, Twilight fans. Don't even get me started on the plot of those books.
Wizards of Waverly Place or Hannah Montana? I don't have cable, so the only times I ever watched these shows was on vacation. I'm a little old to be answering this question, but I think both were equally entertaining in an inane way. I prefer Selena Gomez as a personality, though, despite the fact that neither entertainer can sing.
Mall or online shopping? It's more fun to shop online, but I generally can't buy clothes without trying them on first. So I prefer mall shopping. It's way more fun to shop for things like makeup in stores, as well, and that way I can spend time with friends or family at the same time!
Tennis or soccer? Individual exercise? Anyone who knows me knows that I have no hand-eye coordination, and I abhor team sports. I did prefer soccer in gym class as a child, though.
MAC or Maybelline? I've never tried MAC, as I can't justify spending more than drugstore prices on makeup at the moment. That leaves Maybelline, as I have tried and like their lipsticks.



That's all for today, folks! 


I encourage you to do tags, and not necessarily this one, if you're a blogger and can't be bothered to come up with a post idea sometimes. They really are lifesavers.


To everyone who celebrates, I hope you have a very happy first night of Hanukkah tomorrow! [Don't worry, I'll get around to the other holidays when it's time!]


xEsther

No comments:

Post a Comment