Sunday, June 24, 2012

Aaaaaaand...It's a Tag! What's Your Makeup Style?

Source
Hello, dear readers,


I've been in a bit of a blogging rut, as you may have noticed, so I'm doing a tag today. This one is newer and I found it on Elle & Blair. Here are my answers to the "What's Your Makeup Style?" tag.


1. EEK! You've got five minutes to do your makeup for a date. What's your minimum?
I can usually get some foundation on the center of my face to cover up redness, a tiny bit of concealer under my eyes, and some lipstick on in five minutes. I usually take longer, but I can do it if I'm in a hurry.


2. Pick a trend—crazy cat eyeliner, super hot pink blush, or feathered false lashes?
I wouldn't actually wear any of these, but crazy cat eyeliner would probably look the least certifiably insane of the three.


3. If you had to either give up all makeup for two months or give up your skincare for a week, which would you pick?
As much as I hate to say it, I would give up my skincare for a week. If I break out that week, I can cover it up, and then I'll proceed to be diligent about my skin afterwards. I don't wear face makeup every day anyway, so my skin wouldn't suffer too much.


4. What beauty products are always in your purse?
Lip balm, whatever lipstick I'm wearing that day, and hand cream. I do occasionally forget the hand cream.


5. Are there any beauty products that you keep coming back to throughout the years?
Almay Smart Shade Concealer in Light, L'Oreal Colour Riche Lipstick in Tropical Coral, Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Rose Blush, Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent.


6. Smoky eyes or red lips?
Red lips. I love the look of a classic red lip with my very fair skin and dark hair. I'll take any excuse to wear red lipstick.


7. Lipstick or lipgloss?
Lipstick.


8. Are there any products that you never expected to like but ended up loving?
Beauty UK Lipstick in In the Buff and Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Demure.


I would love to see any of you do this tag. Again, I apologize for being such a lousy blogger. I really haven't been able to think of any great ideas, nor have I had the chance to figure out what to do for an updated skincare routine post. 


I hope you've all been enjoying June; I know I have! Have a lovely start to the week.


xEsther

4 comments:

  1. Hi hun. This is a cute little blog. I've followed you.

    I like this TAG I'm going to do it soon :)

    Check out my blog when you've got time.

    www.bfalonabudget.blogspot.co.uk

    I've just done posts on my top Blair Fowler videos, Urban Decay's Naked Palette and a Selena Gomez Style Series (plus loads more)

    xoxo Lauren Twitter - @BudgetBeautyLK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love to look at new blogs, so I'll definitely check out yours. x

      Delete
  2. Hi Hun,

    I've nominated you for the 'Liebster Blog Award'.

    Check it out here - http://bfalonabudget.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/liebster-blog-award.html

    Don't forget to let me know when you've done the post :)

    xoxo Lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you; that's so sweet! I will be sure to let you know. x

      Delete